Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
11 November, 02:19
Good afternoon Patriots. What we all doing on this lovely 11/11?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindi Time For the Divine @OurHumanStory
11 November, 06:43
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Hi VK,
I lit a candle today and said some very positive words at 11:11 asking for clarity and spells to be lifted off humanity. Feels like some darkness is going down as I type, which I am grateful for!!

I am down with a nasty cold, seems lots of sickness going around again here in AB, Canada. Mostly me and my unjabbed friends have been getting it. Their games are getting old. Anways, looking forward to a day when all that none-sense goes away. I am still staying high vibe, as I know it's an important day.

Love these Dr. Virtual 7 healing tracks for a day like this. https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Thanks for checking in on us. Sending you and your fam, lots of love from AB, Canada!
Medical Health Make A Full And Complete Recovery - YouTube

Medical health makes a full and complete recovery an original custom-made subliminal video by DrVirtual7 Empowerment Dynamics.Subconscious & Conscious = Supe...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’₯

take vit c, d and zince, plus lots of liquids

hot soup
10:06 AM - Nov 13, 2023
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
Cindi Time For the Divine @OurHumanStory
14 November, 12:41
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Thank you, I am doing that now. Also homeopathics. I have a chest cold now, but I feel better so that's a good sign.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
14 November, 03:27
In response Cindi Time For the Divine to her Publication
feel better soon