Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Good afternoon Patriots. What we all doing on this lovely 11/11?
02:19 PM - Nov 11, 2023
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Nackendara Teslar @Nackendara
22 November, 05:06
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
https://twitter.com/Cassan...

That's from me. I'm the Cassandra persona there as you see. I would say, please don't go away. Don't go where we can't follow...and well, I would miss you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
21 November, 02:31

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kozi sox @Kozisox
19 November, 04:41
Haven't been on AU very often since I can find you on X now...........heartbroken to see you go. You are one of the best. Will miss you terribly. 😭

Maryann Maty @MarianM
17 November, 03:29
Watching feel good Hallmark movies.

Duhble Dee @Duhble_Dee
16 November, 09:43
I hope you're doing okay today. Glad to have followed you here during the purge. Anons were so large that no platform could hold us. In the end we win?

NICK ... @NICK
16 November, 09:35
. VK-004.01 🥸

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 November, 06:08
Good morning Vincent.

Nana knows you see!

We will be...

"TAKIN BACK WHAT THE ENEMY STOLE"
from America on 11/22/1963
when the dark angel stole our counties future!

Thank you for being here, thank you for playing!

https://youtu.be/5MTbbrTb9...
Take It All Back - Tauren Wells, We The Kingdom, Davies | Christian Lyric Music Video - YouTube

“Take It All Back” is the title track off Tauren Well's latest EP. This song with We The Kingdom and Davies is described as a bold battle cry, an anthem for ...

Brian Doney @BrianDoney
16 November, 06:33
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
What's Happening Nana! Have an awesome day today. Good 😊 🌄 morning.

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
15 November, 06:20
Thank you VK . Can we manifest you staying with us ?

Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
15 November, 05:16
Not sure you will see this prior to leaving but I wanted to tell you thank you for being a light in the darkness. Your guidance has been a comfort during these uncertain times. I took your advice and finally found my people😉 I wish you didn't have to leave but I believe you will be back in your true form. May God bless you always.
https://youtu.be/Vpy3ucLA7...
YouTube

Share your videos with friends, family, and the world

Royal Raven @Royalraven
16 November, 06:47
In response Patriotgirl17 1776 to her Publication
Beautiful!

Sherry Bliss @Ratherbriding
17 November, 03:56
In response Patriotgirl17 1776 to her Publication
So beautifully uplifting💕

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
15 November, 12:48
😘Hi patriots. I guess your age is 49 years 😁😎

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
15 November, 08:53
In response Malika Vogelsang to her Publication
I guessed 55 only cuz’ I like that number
adds up to a 10 👍😋

Irish Scot @IrishScot
14 November, 08:59
😢going to miss you!!! thank you for everything and for bringing us together.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 November, 11:52
We will all miss our VK!

Nana believes his energy will not be gone forever.

Energy never disappears, sometimes it changes in appearance and function but energy remains.

I’m no one @Iam4truth
13 November, 04:10
I really hope change comes before you have to go. Really don’t want you to leave, VK… just sayin it.

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
13 November, 04:01
I will start by simply saying thank you! You have kept everyone together and provided a platform for us to stay together. You have provided much comfort and support by re-posting our posts asking for help or prayers. Acts of kindness can make all the difference. You have taught us many things and given us encouragement. I wish you and your family many blessings just as you have blessed many of us. God speed

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
13 November, 03:47
Just hanging out on 11/12 wondering what this new timeline is all about.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
13 November, 12:37
This am felt evil was taking an upper hand in the land...

But, now...

We find the things that help us push the darkness away.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
13 November, 12:34
I sense that a shift in frequency habbened and that you were right- it was almost indiscernible.

ACK 17 17 @Ack17
13 November, 12:32
🥰

Tracey Weller @Tweller
13 November, 11:20
A day at the pool!

Anne Kats @anneanon1
13 November, 11:03
VK our life’s have change so much we have all been in this together in one way or another I will never forget this love from people we never eva met . You have been such mentor to us and will miss you 😢. Q played such a big role and our support for 45 and our love for this country. I’m going to spell it cuz I know believe in him God bless you always and our warriors of this walk you will always be apart of me Love you Sir carry on our wayward son 🕊💖🙌🏼🙏🏼

URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
13 November, 10:39
We celebrate
Veterans Day with friends
gathering at a few places
to break bread together.
It is always
A Good Vibe.
Hope you are doing well.

Love when you stop in to
Raise Our Spirit and Smiles.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
13 November, 10:25
Is this the last time you will post on AU? I hope not.

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
13 November, 06:58
I had to remove myself from the matrix while out in the matrix. Major leap forward here. What a great day. Reading others felt it too.

Lisa Nelson @LittleLi77
13 November, 12:45
Hi VK. Great to see you on home base. I see you on X most of the time now. I’m going to miss you when you go. You’ve been an inspiration to me over the last 3 yrs. Thank you for sharing your insights & inspiring videos & comms. I learned a lot from you & many others. Prayers for you & your family.
Hope this makes sense. My gummy is kicking in now. 😁🤪

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
13 November, 12:06
So good to see ya VK, we don't get to see ya much, but we will take what we can get! So sorry about you leaving, I pray God Blesses you each and every day. Please stay safe! I'll be seeing ya, I'm sure!

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
12 November, 11:22
WoW, Missed Ya here VK! On Twitter I see Ya everyday! Glad to See Ya Home! Please come back more often, especially if Your really leaving us on the 22nd! It more relaxed here, no tension!
Lets have a great week, shall we? 🙌🏻❤️🥰🙏🏼

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
12 November, 11:13
Thinking of you, sir!
Glad to see your post from yesterday!!!

Redwave Crashin @Redwavecrashin
12 November, 10:10

Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
12 November, 08:37
😊 ((Hugs)) for you VK. We miss you here on AU.
Me and puppers just chillin..

Bdub 777 @Bdub4619
12 November, 08:01
It was a great day. My wife's birthday. Went thrifting looking for treasures and had a nice lunch in our local old town. Our teenage kids were nice enough to join us and were quite pleasant. Sunny and mid sixties. Beautiful day...