Only people mentioned by Seekeroftruth1776 in this post can reply
James Dean @Wait_its_time
13 November, 07:07
In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication
Auroras are real. I had a light fixture that just plugged in with no switches on it and the light bulb was partially burnt out. When I walked by the light it would turn on by itself and when I went away from it it would go out. I experimented by going close to it with my body and it would turn back on but as I backed away it would go back off I reached out for it and I had to get closer than my whole body to make it come on without actually touching it and as I pulled my hand away it would go back out. The energy field that humans produce is called your Aurora. This is why you never really actually die as your soul is energy so when your body passes away your soul which is energy is able to ascend to the heavens.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bubba Bashaw @Mortgagemaker
13 November, 06:08
That is very true. I have been told I “commandeer a room”, am “bigger than life”, “ I am not normal”, … and it all came from my mother who instilled strong faith, the Holy Spirit and told me I had the power to achieve anything I wanted. It is Daily Mass & The Holy Spirit that keeps this train on the tracks!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
13 November, 05:31
Wow! Thats a deep one. 😲🙃😊🤔❤🙏

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
13 November, 05:29
Can't stop.... it's like God like....