MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
10 February, 07:23
Proof of Helicopters Firing down upon victims of the Mandalay Bay Shooting.
#SupportLinwood #LasVegasShootingWasInsideJob

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
M and M Peanuts @MrsC
Food for thought !!! A while back I was watching one of the Rogue News shows with Juan O Savin. In this segment "V" from Rogue News was discussing the Las Vegas shooting. Juan talked about the incident briefly but what stopped me in my tracks was that he said "ALLEGED" victims. I said WHAT??? Replayed it back and that is exactly what he said. He did not elaborate but said we have to wait & see. Now, one thing stands out is that I only remember a very long funeral procession for a police officer in Vegas. No other funerals or memorials for other victims. This was pre Covid-19. ๐Ÿค” ๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿง
10:42 PM - Feb 10, 2021
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
Only people mentioned by MrsC in this post can reply
Mom Of2 @Donnathemomof2
10 February, 10:48
In response M and M Peanuts to her Publication
I also believe he said it was an inside job.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
M and M Peanuts @MrsC
10 February, 11:03
In response Mom Of2 to her Publication
Stephen Paddock was an arms runner for the CIA. Thats why there were so many suitcases & weapons in the suite. He was there to make a deal & sell them. The shootout was between the rogue snipers from the Saudi Arabian military who wanted to assasinate the Crown Prince of SA and our FBI. They killed Stephan Paddock & made him a patsy.