Only people mentioned by MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply
LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
12 February, 01:42
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
OMG!!! πŸ˜³πŸ€’πŸ˜«πŸ’” AFTER 9/11, WHAT WOULDN'T AN EVIL, TYRANNICAL, DEMON-CRATIC GOVERNMENT DO TO GET ITS WAY?!

BARACK HUSSEIN IS SAID TO BE RUNNING THE SHOW WITH SUSAN RICE RIGHT NOW... LORD HELP US! THIS WAR CAN'T BE WON SOON ENOUGH!
πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™ #GodWins #NCSWIC

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
11 February, 08:22

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
11 February, 05:50
Very Interesting, another call for GUN CONTROL and Disarming of America

Truth Seeker @eric55
11 February, 11:14
Why would Trumps military who we call the good guys mow down innocent people

Lawrence D... @FrogArmy4
11 February, 03:46
I have never seen this. Thank you.

Wise One @WiseOne2
11 February, 12:43
The government & cabal have no problem killing people to further an agenda. We ste chattle to them.

Caseydeb MoonChild @MoonChild_8
11 February, 12:19
Seeing this video makes me angry, sick to my stomach and sad. I know ALL of these "tragedities" have been planned against us and am definitely awake now. But can anyone tell me how you stop being angry. Since I learned the truth I'm pissed off most of the time, yet still trying to raise my vibes - the struggle is real!

Lawrence D... @FrogArmy4
11 February, 03:48
In response Caseydeb MoonChild to her Publication
It passes as you work to make things better. Just put your energy into exposing the truth! Good Luck Fren.

Lauren McIntyre @Lomac
10 February, 11:29
They're ALL inside jobs! Klebold and Harris opened the door for school shootings at Columbine and the government ran with it.

Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
10 February, 11:12
and the top 2 floors were owned by Billy Gates and AlaWeed Bin Talal. Who just happened to also pay for Barry Soetoro's schooling

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
10 February, 10:42
Food for thought !!! A while back I was watching one of the Rogue News shows with Juan O Savin. In this segment "V" from Rogue News was discussing the Las Vegas shooting. Juan talked about the incident briefly but what stopped me in my tracks was that he said "ALLEGED" victims. I said WHAT??? Replayed it back and that is exactly what he said. He did not elaborate but said we have to wait & see. Now, one thing stands out is that I only remember a very long funeral procession for a police officer in Vegas. No other funerals or memorials for other victims. This was pre Covid-19. πŸ€” 🀨🧐

Mom Of2 @Donnathemomof2
10 February, 10:48
In response M and M Peanuts to her Publication
I also believe he said it was an inside job.

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
10 February, 08:05
I heard the gunfire from my apartment...NEVER FORGET! 😒

Cindie Wilson @Ms_American_Pie
10 February, 07:45
www.blackvault.com
conspiracy section
PROOF!

MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
10 February, 08:48
In response Cindie Wilson to her Publication
link is unknown😭 they probly removed it

Jim McG @jimmcg1
10 February, 07:28
There was something going round at the toner that showed ads for an expensive human helicopter safari, where rich people could pay to go up and shoot people.

Might have been a hoax but would be good if someone has time to look that up and post it...