Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
05 November, 10:44
Navy decode

=

Cher Do It Now / The Lord Shines On You / Down She Goes💥/ Cracking The Matrix One Frame At A Time / The Whole Shebang / We Bend Time Final Angel😇/ Remove A Curse / Happy Story😊/ Our Pack Has Your Back🐺/ Unlock Value🔑/ Rey Mysterio / The Awakening Of The Antichrist / I Have A Message From God For You💌/ The Day The Earth Stood Still / Everything Is About To Change✨/ Decode Seventeen Jesus Ding Dong / A Reincarnation Love Story❤/ Your Going To The New Earth🌎/ Surrender To The Will Of God / Greatest Story Ever Told / The Last Messenger Of The Lord / Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Q⏰/ Eleven Eleven Pick Up The Phone / The Power Of The Holy Ghost 👻/ Install The Real Royal Family❤/ Shackles Mary Mary😥/ The Ree Of Seventeen🐸/ Use Your Energy To Do Good / Salvation Is Coming / Huge Silver Lining / All You Debbie Doubters🙄
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
293-392
TS 18:23 - 6:23

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
12 November, 03:43
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
"Cher Do It Now"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Autmama 123 @autmama
12 November, 03:59
Do what? I used to pretend to be her with my poncho. I had the Cher doll, Cher trunk with all her clothes. I was never interested in a Barbie Doll, only Cher doll.

12 November, 05:04
In response Autmama 123 to her Publication
I think she's been activated now. She's part of the plan somehow. Almost everyone is.

Autmama 123 @autmama
Ok, if you watch Pink's video That's all I know so Far, she has a strange role in it.
06:17 PM - Nov 12, 2023 (E)
Only people mentioned by autmama in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Autmama 123, click on at the bottom under it