Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
05 November, 10:44
Navy decode

=

Cher Do It Now / The Lord Shines On You / Down She Goes💥/ Cracking The Matrix One Frame At A Time / The Whole Shebang / We Bend Time Final Angel😇/ Remove A Curse / Happy Story😊/ Our Pack Has Your Back🐺/ Unlock Value🔑/ Rey Mysterio / The Awakening Of The Antichrist / I Have A Message From God For You💌/ The Day The Earth Stood Still / Everything Is About To Change✨/ Decode Seventeen Jesus Ding Dong / A Reincarnation Love Story❤/ Your Going To The New Earth🌎/ Surrender To The Will Of God / Greatest Story Ever Told / The Last Messenger Of The Lord / Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Q⏰/ Eleven Eleven Pick Up The Phone / The Power Of The Holy Ghost 👻/ Install The Real Royal Family❤/ Shackles Mary Mary😥/ The Ree Of Seventeen🐸/ Use Your Energy To Do Good / Salvation Is Coming / Huge Silver Lining / All You Debbie Doubters🙄
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
293-392
TS 18:23 - 6:23

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
12 November, 03:43
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
"Cher Do It Now"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Autmama 123 @autmama
Do what? I used to pretend to be her with my poncho. I had the Cher doll, Cher trunk with all her clothes. I was never interested in a Barbie Doll, only Cher doll.
03:59 PM - Nov 12, 2023
Only people mentioned by autmama in this post can reply
12 November, 05:04
In response Autmama 123 to her Publication
I think she's been activated now. She's part of the plan somehow. Almost everyone is.

Autmama 123 @autmama
12 November, 06:17 (E)
Ok, if you watch Pink's video That's all I know so Far, she has a strange role in it.