Lisa Groenewoud @VictoryOfTheLight369
Trump just told everyone he IS COMMANDER IN CHIEF... 🤯🤯🤯

"I alone in this primary have born the burden of having troops in harms way being CIC of the armed forces."

Does it get anymore clear than that?!
04:51 PM - Nov 12, 2023
Only people mentioned by VictoryOfTheLight369 in this post can reply
Desert Dog @Zippydog
13 November, 03:02
In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication
I believe he was referring to when he was the duly elected president pre-2020. Whether or not he is acting CIC now is sketchy. I'm glad there are folks still full of optimism about the whole plan thing. Personally life has beat us down so hard I can barely breathe anymore. I'm not sure we can survive till November 2024.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
chore Toke @choretoke
13 November, 08:26
All I can say the only person I believe is me myself and my Intuition ❗️😏Any politician/Government/S HELL NO, Not even Trump or his Posse ❗️😏 I really don’t care anymore what’s going on behind the scenes it’s been almost 4 years , I see politicians getting away with murder BLM/ANTIFA the only ones getting prosecuted are the patriots❗️Just Saying ❗️I WANT TO SEE SOME PAY-PER-VIEW in your face facts❗️If you’re not AWAKE by now guess what is because you’re a Sheep, your Scared or you hate America, you’re a Communist ❗️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
12 November, 06:15 (E)
He also saluted the flag during a recent rally. 😉

None None @MUDD
12 November, 05:15
I say this: no one is my President. No one speaks for me. No one represents me. Anyone still playing along is suspect. Anyone still accepting fed notes, does not work for me. Don't care who they are. Until such time as closure is made, I am alone. I hold the flag - free of that gold fringe - as my standard. I trust no one. Fook yo feelings.

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
12 November, 06:49
In response None None to his Publication
Your Choice, Alone U will B

Y U Posting That If No One Matters To U?
And I Quote ~ None None @mudd , Name fits
Fook yo Feelings

A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
12 November, 08:58
In response None None to his Publication
AT THIS POINT. I AGREE. I DON'T BELIEVE ANYONE JUST BECAUSE THEY SAY SO ANYMORE. ITSN'T THAT THE POINT OF THE BIG Q. MOCKING YOUR FELLOW HUMAN IS SICK.