Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
11 November, 02:19
Good afternoon Patriots. What we all doing on this lovely 11/11?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
12 November, 09:29
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
What happened to Mr. Deeds?
People are going missing ... is there infiltration everywhere?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Nana thinks many have disappeared here to go to X to battle, which is a good thing but...

Hopefully they will all realize we love them and want them to visit home often. Let family know they are OK.

OK, let's impress on them all that Nana wonders about them and not to get too busy to visit home often!

Social media life should not start imitating real life, hopefully we don't get to busy in the battle to come home to visit and remember where our strength emanates from!

#FamilyIsEverything
&
AU is our home place.💜🙏😘💜
10:17 AM - Nov 12, 2023
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Flowerpatriot Returns @flowerpatriot4
12 November, 01:26
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I love you all very much. It seems strange to say that people I've never met are so special to me, but there it is. I am honered to be a part of this. ❤️
WWG1WGA

Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
12 November, 03:32
In response Flowerpatriot Returns to her Publication
Lost part of my Family over the past couple years, but the love i feel here is priceless! Love you too friend and all on AU😘

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
12 November, 06:29
In response Flowerpatriot Returns to her Publication
I've been noticing that people are becoming realistic w/ the infiltration across the border, and are prepping / have their go bag and moving off radar.
We have nothing, if we have no community.
If no power / we will all become isolated.

Nana I remember when you talked about getting your AR15-wise choice - there will be militias wandering around looking for warmth and food

Richie Richard @Richie
12 November, 10:40
AU is the resort space for the mentally exhausted😍 It's home, the place for a weary soul - always a refreshing drink of compassion here.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 November, 01:41
In response Richie Richard to her Publication
Nana would most definitely agree!

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
12 November, 10:29
🐸🐸❤️

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
12 November, 10:21
Cute pic. 🙂

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
12 November, 10:26
In response Whites QWall to his Publication
Nana bandaid!💜
They are all hearts.