Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
11 November, 02:19
Good afternoon Patriots. What we all doing on this lovely 11/11?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I Am Just A Fox @JustAFox
12 November, 08:27
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Well, you know what VK.
I think I do miss home, where people are humble and not pretending to play God... Quite frankly, at this point, he who gives power away to a leader, also reinvents said leader's EGO apparently...

Not you VK, I do not see Ego, I see a man who has come a long way alongside of us, who does not perceive himself better just because he helped stand in the front lines as a guardian and guide...

It turns out, that both men have an incredibly large complex, but Trump, you know...They want the 5:5 "tweet"--If people want Trump, they shouldn't expect a man with his own Social Media to join another man's re-creation...that isn't a fair request...They know how to find and access Trump.

Also, I pick up and read a false sense of superiority through Musk...and I have Trust issues...Plus, as an artist, I do not want to take the individuality out of this Earth by having Tesla Brand everything everywhere...like why a house with a Tesla stamp, just an over-glorified Mobi

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
*mobile units...
You know how many people now sit on that site claiming to be God or Q and when they do come through the give GOD, the ONE true God a bad name or a bad image...because they are caught flirting with every single dang thing in the whole universe, claiming he can do and say what he wants and that he owns all of us...meanwhile promoting love...

But then yelling for people to surrender to him or else...then says he is LOVE...The true loving God, would not treat his people this way...HIS children...instead, I was told I was EVE last night, we are ALL Eve (women) and and ALL Men are (adam) and HE is the ONLY HUSBAND for anyone, that he is MOM and DAD and to surrender and DRINK his whatever EGO ripped juice he was carrying...and have the audacity to tell me I abandoned him for my brother Adam...I don't even know an Adam...I have ZERO clue what he is even talking about...

He goes by the name "Will I am" and won't give anyone a chance to have a twin...he wants them all...
08:32 AM - Nov 12, 2023
In response I Am Just A Fox to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JustAFox in this post can reply
12 November, 08:37
Who is this man?
The man who goes by QQQ "starseed179" on Twitter, because he literally made me lose hope in my TwIn Flame last night, the one I know God did promise through all of this, and a sacred promise to my twin...

I have half the mind to question why people think that Shane any of them are GOD and just follow blindly...Then they would rather argue with VK (YEA CORAL I SEE YOU) Quit attacking VK, haven't you been with us forever...Don't be someone who harms your brother out of fear or confusion...We all know we have been lied to...but if I know one thing at all...It is that Vincent is a gentle, genuine, soul and incredible leader who has been with us, from almost the beginning of 11/22/18 right? Almost a full year after Q conception...I didn't go online with Q stuff until summer of 2020. Signed my oath in September 2020...

I forgive all and I forgive whoever these liars are...but I am sorry a man who claims he is both male/female "divine" isn't that what baphomet would be

12 November, 08:41
baphomet, their diety or whatever who thinks it is better than god and also shown wearing female breasts...I am sorry, the Bible said to honor thy mother and father and that God does stand on top of it all, correct? God in one hand, perfect spouse in the other, basically as Phaethon had said in one of his posts...

If you say one word over there to this QQQ fellow that you love your husbands or wives and such...he claims you are putting idols above him and he said he is the one to cause upcoming divorces...WHAT? Wouldn't God want to keep families together?

All I know, when I asked him, when exactly did I leave him for this brother adam I aint even with...He blocked me...People don't block me unless they have some agenda...because, I don't know about others..but I was activated to be love and give love...also wanted love in return, as love should always be flowing and free...

My dreams tell me that Elon is jealous of a man because he wants something he can't have...and so now he