Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
11 November, 02:19
Good afternoon Patriots. What we all doing on this lovely 11/11?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Showpony Farm @ShowponyCowgirl
11 November, 05:00
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Pecan harvest is going on here...LOVE harvest time!! Got any questions bout " mechanized harvesting"? We currently have about 15k grafted trees producing, with about 2300 grafted young trees coming on to produce within 5 years.
When the "big shaker" shakes a tree, u can feel the ground shake...its pretty cool.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
J J Larr @3JJL
11 November, 10:07
In response Showpony Farm to her Publication
Thank you Showpony for sharing your photos. I love seeing the "how is that done" pecan photos. Amazing! I'll think of you when we make pecan pie. Can we purchased your pecans?

Send me a DM n I'll give u the info. We do ship worlwide.
10:35 PM - Nov 11, 2023
In response J J Larr to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ShowponyCowgirl in this post can reply
J J Larr @3JJL
12 November, 06:21
In response Showpony Farm to her Publication
Hi I can't DM you, it says I don't have permission. 🤔 Can you see if you can DM me? Thank you!

13 November, 07:16
In response J J Larr to her Publication
Says I dont have permission...lol..how do I change that?