Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
11 November, 02:19
Good afternoon Patriots. What we all doing on this lovely 11/11?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brizby Finley @BrizbyFinley
11 November, 09:37
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Had my dad’s funeral… 11/11/23 @11 am full honor guard…. 😢😢

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty Jennja @Jennja
11 November, 09:53
In response Brizby Finley to her Publication
I'm so sorry for your loss. 😢🙏🏼

11 November, 09:58
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
Thank you 😢😢

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
I lost my father 6 months ago, tears are still flowing. I understand. Peace be with you. 🙏🏼
10:03 PM - Nov 11, 2023
Only people mentioned by Jennja in this post can reply
11 November, 10:05
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
I’m sorry for your loss ❤️🙏

Carla Zillman @Carla_Patriot
11 November, 11:05
I am sorry about your Father's passing. Thank you for his service. It is so difficult to lose a parent. Mine have been gone awhile. Time heals, but you never stop missing them. God bless you. 🙏🇺🇸❤️