Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
10 February, 09:52
~ 9 pm Eastern SR Update...

http://sosrff.tsu.ru/?page...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
528Hz WWG1WGA @Spacewatcher
10 February, 09:54
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
what happens when we’re all connected.

find it.. source is true and real.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nunya Effin Bizness @Nunyaeffinbizness
i got a legit (proper metals) 528hz tuning fork

i highly recommend one for all❣️

is your statement anything akin to the celestine prophecy concept ?
10:22 PM - Feb 10, 2021
In response 528Hz WWG1WGA to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Nunyaeffinbizness in this post can reply
528Hz WWG1WGA @Spacewatcher
10 February, 10:27
In response Nunya Effin Bizness to her Publication
it doesn’t matter what i think

what matters is how you proceed..

get connected; show and have faith like you never expected.. truth.

10 February, 10:40
i didn't mean to bother you, i'm just trying to stay on the right track since my husband died ... it's hard to figure out what's happening and how to circumvent destructive thought

i wasn't digging for your opinion - just a clairfication to understand what to search for

sorry if i offended - i won't bother to ask any questions again - i only came here to continue to learn TRUTHS

🕊peace & blessings🙏🏻

10 February, 10:40
i didn't mean to bother you, i'm just trying to stay on the right track since my husband died ... it's hard to figure out what's happening and how to circumvent destructive thought

i wasn't digging for your opinion - just a clairfication to understand what to search for

sorry if i offended - i won't bother to ask any questions again - i only came here to continue to learn TRUTHS

🕊peace & blessings🙏🏻