Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
Having a beer with Lin while watching the tribunals on Cspan would make the best evening ever.
10:23 PM - Feb 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Kyree Eleison @KyreeEleison
13 February, 10:34
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Sincerely hope you have your day, GhostEzra!
You deserve it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sissy Maga @SissyQ
12 February, 09:08
I believe he is sober

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Whether Eye @WhetherEye
12 February, 12:55
Lin don't drink. But I'd raise one to him and say a prayer

Meggie Sandell @Meggie108
12 February, 12:29
Do we get to see executions?

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
11 February, 09:43
if Kappy is still alive can we have Kappy do a new Video update of where we are at because we all have good vibes from Kappy please!

Meggie Sandell @Meggie108
12 February, 12:30
In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication
Other deaths were faked, It would be awesome if he was still with us to witness what is coming.

Linda Vogel @lsvogel
11 February, 08:46
Make sure it's on the big screen!

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
11 February, 08:42

Teresa Sovine @BabyRed
11 February, 07:57
Lin Wood is on my bucket list of HERO's i want to meet, hug, say thank you and buy a cup of coffee and listen to any wisdom he wants to share. REMARKABLE man! (makes me want to find his children, bend them over my knee and spank their butts) for the way they are treating him. I know it's none of my business, but lordy those children have some serious lessons to learn ....

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
11 February, 07:38
Lin is an amazing Man of Faith who NEVER Wavers! I am in AWE at his tenacity and GRIT. He is Transparent, Geniune and Loyal!! WOW just WOW!!! LOVE HIM!

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
11 February, 06:45
me
AND LIBERALS

IN THE #SuperBowl

LISTENING THE EPIC

ADRENO CONAINE FUELED #Patriot CONTROLED SONG OF

BLINDED BY #LUCIFER ... RAILON FAT COCAINE PATRIOT LINES LISTE THE #Patriot #MAGA - #SuperBowl

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
11 February, 06:48
In response newbeginnings164 Discrete to his Publication
OOH YEA #Patriots

EPIC #Patriot #Military IN CONTROL
MY SUPER HIGH NOT ITS

#BIBLE #BASED AND #Patriot

BLINDED BY #LUCIFER ... RAILON FAT COCAINE PATRIOT LINES LISTE THE #Patriot #MAGA - #SuperBowl

BOOOOOOMM
https://youtu.be/4NRXx6U8A...

Bill Nuclear MAGA Blass @StobyAmerican
11 February, 06:40
Ya'll welcome to come to my house I'll put up a movie screen oudoors and we'll have beers , shots and steaks . Like to meet you both and say thanks.

Caled Bwlch @Caled
11 February, 06:40
I would rather watch with Patrick Byrne. I think. actually, I don't know who to trust.

WWG1WGA God Wins @KCpatriot4Humanity
11 February, 07:35
In response Caled Bwlch to his Publication
The fact that ECW wants to have a beer with Lin says A LOT about Lin, although he gave up drinking alcohol. Great man! But, then again Patrick Byrne is another good man too! Either choice IMO your safe😊 It is hard to know anymore so the fact that you question is awesome!

Kairos Lion @Kairos5D
11 February, 06:33
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
much 🍿..
...and an Oldfashioned..🥃
just sayin.

Chris Miss @alwayschrismiss
11 February, 06:30
please hurry! i havent seen anything good on tv in years!!

Kevin Browne @KBPatriot
11 February, 06:29
im game!

Cindy Lou @CBLOU
11 February, 05:04
OMG, that would be just Awedome!

Becca Truly Stuart @BeccaTrulyStuart
11 February, 04:15
I'll have champagne free mimosas. Lin, from what I have read on his Telegram account, is alcohol free. I am certain he would love your company while witnessing the grotesque carnival otherwise known as the impeachmint.☺️

JEANNIE LEWIS @Sounsscapes101
11 February, 01:13
i would love to buy the first round of shots to go with it!😁

mike Anon @ITS_TIME
11 February, 01:10
Tribunals start when? It's Time to watch the demons(RepublCrats) go for a swing.

Danielle Haggard @DLH542
11 February, 01:02
Can you open the pub near him for that? A lot of people owe him a beer.
I cannot imagine him saying hold my beer and watch this to anyone though.

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts

Annie D-W @Annie172123
11 February, 12:21
I'll send over homemade pretzels for you all .... like the ones you could get in new york on the street corners.

Maria Davis @elijahlove
11 February, 12:09
Please tell Lin that we're with him and behind him, praying for him. We appreciate what he's doing. God bless.

Sandy Price @SeVeN_TeEn
11 February, 12:03
Cheers!!👌 I'll drink to that! Hell, I'll even pick up the Tab!!🤣🍻🍺 😎👍🇺🇸🦅

Petra Berta Segraves @PetraBerta
11 February, 09:15
please, pick me up...I usually do not like beer...but for that occasion I would have a keg .... (kek)

Joyce Williams @MJWilliams
11 February, 08:23
Going to need a larger arena. Think we all would love to have a beer with Lin (while watching tribunals).

FarmGalUSA Michelle @FarmGirlUSA
11 February, 08:07
It would be Amazing!!

Alison Ecat @Alicat
11 February, 06:39
Can we come?

Cob Cob @Colob123
11 February, 06:08
Pick a location and let's all go! I want to meet my fellow patriots. It would be so uplifting to be surrounded by like minded people and share a cocktail.

Lori Nauert @VikingPrincess
11 February, 06:11
In response Cob Cob to his Publication
Meeting fellow patriots would be massive the whole country would be going out for drinks! Indiana is in!

Laura Farrell @ScoutMom
11 February, 05:29
I'm in!!!! I promise I won't be weak about it....but can you please let me know if i need to take a day off of work????
I've been patiently waiting and don't want to miss it😘🇺🇸