Joelle Clista @Patriotsandthelike
This soldier never made it home but what a gift his son gave him! πŸ₯²
11:42 PM - Nov 10, 2023 (E)
Only people mentioned by Patriotsandthelike in this post can reply
Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
22 November, 11:45
In response Joelle Clista to her Publication
This was the Dearest, Sweetest thing i believe i have ever seen from a Soldier. Its both Sad and Wonderful and i dont think i will ever forget this! πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
15 November, 10:29
AND, in a tiffany blue box. I wonder who thought that up. Prayers to you and thank you for raising a son who cherished our country and fought for it to his dying breath.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
14 November, 11:15
I pray God eases your pain!πŸ™πŸ™

Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
12 November, 10:14
😭😭😭

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
12 November, 10:13
😭😭What an amazing gift! Heart breaking as well as healing. What an amazing son and father. ❀

I am Keri @Lionessheart
11 November, 08:42
I'm sobbing!
Maybe we should leave messages for those we hold close to our hearts......no one knows when we leave
❀️

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
11 November, 04:02
I just want to hug that man πŸ₯ΊπŸ«‚πŸ˜­πŸ’”
What a good job he did in raising a young man that would leave him such a beautiful remembrance πŸ’–πŸ™

Jody Donohue @Jody
11 November, 02:17
The tears won’t stop πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ™β€οΈ

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
11 November, 02:14
So sorry for him. Now Nana will be crying for a while. I still have my son's last phone message to me, I can not imagine what this man is feeling right now.

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
11 November, 02:16
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Sending love to you Nana.

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
11 November, 02:08
WOW!

This made me Cry Gut-Wrenching, Snot-Sucking Tears!

Thank Q for Sharing

(IThink)

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
11 November, 12:58
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ˜’πŸ’—

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
11 November, 12:05
Now I have to go change my shirt. This one is all wet 😭.

~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
11 November, 12:46
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
😭Same.πŸ™

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
11 November, 12:01
😒

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
11 November, 12:00
GOD Speed Patriot for your was a good fight for freedom

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
11 November, 11:56
😭😭😭😭😭😭

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
11 November, 08:42
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

connie wright @cowri
11 November, 12:06
A parents worst nightmare.😭

Silver Cat @silvercat
11 November, 12:04
Blessings to both father and son; his son passed doing his duty. Let us pray for them, and for all who have lost a loved one who was in the military.
All gave some.
Some gave all.
Thank you to all veterans.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
10 November, 11:50
😭😭😭😭😭