Chris Illich @amazingreality
10 November, 10:07
So much revelation for the body of Christ...
People Will Start Teleporting To Safety: Find Out Why and How!
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
People Will Start Teleporting To Safety: Find Out Why and How! - YouTube

People Will Start Teleporting To Safety: Find Out Why and How!Bruce allen has defied time itself time and time again due to supernatural transportations for ...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Free Bird @DCast
First time hearing him
What have you found about this that is similar to what he talks about?
Thks
05:09 PM - Nov 10, 2023
In response Chris Illich to her Publication
Only people mentioned by DCast in this post can reply
Chris Illich @amazingreality
11 November, 02:06
In response Free Bird to her Publication
If you watched the video, then this will make sense to you.. Isaiah 60
I tried to post it, but it was to long.
He talks about who we really are...Light and life.
Isaiah 60 speaks about that...it is for the whole body of Christ to understand, so we can as a group begin to meditate/imagine it so it will become real through our faith and resting in Jesus.
This was eye opening for me...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Free Bird @DCast
18 November, 03:59
In response Chris Illich to her Publication
I listened to most of it
Him mentioning being a follower of Hagee thou caught my attention, since he promoted 'false doctrine' - no need to discuss it.
Instead of 'who we are' ... Who is GOD THE ALMIGHTY! Getting the Focus Right is Imperative 👏... HE is our LIFE!!
We are 'in THE BODY OF CHRIST the Risen Lord' - one with Him 'in' GOD THE FATHER!!
Much more exciting
Gets the 'me-ism' sin nature flesh out of the way and turns our attention to WHO REALLY MATTERS 🎉 📖 ✝️ 💟 🌬 💥 🙌
"And we know that we are of God, and the whole world *lieth in wickedness. And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an *understanding, that we may* know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the *true God, and *eternal life. Little children, keep yourselves from idols. Amen." 1John 5:19-21