Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
ALL ATTORNEYS ARE CROOKED AS SHIT! I am PISSED I won’t get the facts that I know in my gut are the truth! The doctors killed my daughter and the attorneys won’t do their damn job!
09:50 AM - Nov 10, 2023
Only people mentioned by Miskell2024 in this post can reply
Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
10 November, 01:24
In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication
The hospital didn’t even do an autopsy and didn’t ask us if we wanted it done and I still have not gotten the medical records. They know what they did and are hiding everything! The sedatives they had her on is proof enough!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Pinky8853) can see their posts

Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
10 November, 12:16
🙏🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
10 November, 11:43
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Plassstic Man @Plasssticman
10 November, 11:42
My dad filed suit against someone in the 90's, it should have been an easy case, but for some reason it wasn't going that way in court.

One evening he went to a prominent restaurant for dinner. He found his attorney, the other side attorney, and the judge having dinner together.

The Obviousness hit him. He fired his attorney, brought one in from a couple of hundred miles away, and began winning like he should have.

Your attorney doesn't work for you. They work for the court. They are an "officer of the court". They literally take an oath to the court, not the people. They don't even use the same language as us. They use the Black's Law Dictionary, it's quite the eye opening read - begin with the word "mandate".

They don't work for us, they don't work for you. The court system has been redesigned to be this way.

They can be forced/manipulated into doing the right thing. And they will only do the right thing once cornered.

Sorry.

Evangelina @Evangelina
10 November, 11:19
I have had my own unpleasant experience(s).

Have heard they will lose their citizenship and
some will be rounded up during the blackout.

Looking forward to it 🙌🙌🙌

God Knows All
Don't let them steal your Peace

🙏🙏🙏

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
10 November, 10:33
Keep it all, and don't stop digging. My condolences.

During NESARA, ALL cops, lawyers and judges will be retrained to Constitutional Republic law. It won't bring your beautiful girl back to life - no amount of money would - but you may pursue them with a vengeance. This is my plan on something. Waiting for laws to be rolled off the books.

X__ Coastie @Xcoastie
10 November, 10:28
Attorneys don’t work for you, they work for the BAR.