Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
09 November, 08:23
11-9-23 JUAN O SAVIN
w/Jaco

https://rumble.com/v3una1s...

🇺🇸 59:02 Juan
WITH THE TRUMP COMEBACK & he IS coming back
YOU’RE GOING TO HAVE A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT WORLD..
I saw a tee shirt that said
“JESUS IS COMING BACK & HE IS PISSED‼️”
WELL TRUMP’S COMING BACK & MAN IS HE PISSED‼️
Trump has given pieces of it.
‘You know, we’re not going to have a next Election.
We’re going to have to take a pause.'
The pause is going to have to be for 4-years
in order to get everything cleared out.
There’s a Military aspect to what has to happen.
Unfortunately we’ve got a whole bunch of people
who have got into High Office
& their allegiances are to the Globalista
& to Global ops that are Un-American.
That’s why make 🇺🇸AMERCIA🇺🇸 great again.
We have to weed those people out
& it’s going to take Donald Trump
literally operating as King for a period of time
& that’s what CoG allows for 🦅🇺🇸🪖

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
09 November, 11:28
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
LOCKWOOD > 'THE LAST PRESIDENT' 7 KINGDOMS, DJT WILL BE KING OF 1.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 @KatistheSea3
I absolutely LOVE these books, Commander.
Magical messages from Time Travelers
& why not?

I believe President Trump & JFK, Jr.
jump in & out of Timelines & Dimensions
in John J. Trump/Nikola Tesla Time Machines
& THAT'S why the DS can't find them 😻💫🇺🇸🪖

We have been told by Patriots I trust
that QTeam technology is decades
if not 100s of years ahead of
where we are now & soon
we will ALL have it. So exciting 🌟🚀🌟

#tbiytc
11:47 PM - Nov 09, 2023
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
13 November, 01:22
🤣I just want a normal, peaceful life again . . . This stuff is too exhausting.

connie wright @cowri
13 November, 01:14
I bought all those books & more. Reading never hurts, it increases our knowledge. But then again I forget a lot of what I learn. A word or phrase will bring it back in my brain....

Belinda Kaysac @BelindaBell
12 November, 08:50
I don’t know what I coukd have said to the Commander but he blocked me.. must have been insulted over something I said…

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
12 November, 01:28
It's ALL Based on the Numbers 1.2. 3, 6 & 9; 12-24-36 and the Relationship between the Quantum Singularity, String Theory and the Neurological STRINGS of the Human Body
"TIME" is the Alpha-Numerical Structure or "LOGOS" through which the Quantum Source Field becomes Individually Aware of and is able to Interact with the Individuated Holons of it's own Multi-Dimensional Self

METATRON'S CUBE is the KEY to Understanding and Actualizing the MER-KA-BAH--the Universal and Personal and Planetary Body of Spinning Toroidal Light/Kundalini/The Holy Spirit

Everything i have Posted in the Past Two Years has been Preparing the People on this Site to Innerstand and Learn to Integrate Themselves with the Universal Source Field that is the Spiritual Essence of our Individual and Collective Christ Consciousness

The Entire Bible, when Viewed as a SINGLE NARRATIVE that Demonstrates How to Create the MER-KA-BAH Light Body

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
12 November, 10:29
It is!!!

COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
12 November, 10:00
1000 yrs ahead of where we are now. TIME TRAVEL CAN BE FUN! I CAN ONLY IMAGINE WHO THEY WENT BACK TO GRAB SO THEY COULD BE WITNESS TO THE ENORMITY WE WILL NOT COMPREHEND.

robert parrish @pfarm12
12 November, 12:47
We are already there... they never showed us

Every Time @soTELLme533
14 November, 09:43
Maybe "they" will explain it all to us. Hmmm, I think they kind of owe that much to us.

Storm Rider @StormRider
10 November, 04:01
Read them all. Everyone should read these. Some are available for free on the Ingersoll website.