Kuntuzangpo UM 1776 - A to Z @Kuntuzangpo1776
"🌩

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

By Rafapal

Attention, because the coup d'état that is currently taking place in Spain reaches an international context with the news that I explain below. I understand that the video I am linking to you is an appearance before a US Congressional committee on the 2020 election theft. The woman testifying reveals that there are several Italian secret service agents who can confirm that the Italian Leonardo military satellites manipulated the result, not just of these elections, BUT BETWEEN 47 AND 52 MORE ELECTIONS in other countries, to install presidents compatible with the Chinese communist government. Then he plays the audio of a CIA agent. That's just the first 5 minutes I listened to!"

From Rafapal and O Despertar
https://t.me/odespertarres...

💥💥🔥🔥🔥🌪️🌪️🌪️
05:31 PM - Nov 09, 2023
Only people mentioned by Kuntuzangpo1776 in this post can reply
Debbie Reynolds @TinderTime
10 November, 02:23
In response Kuntuzangpo UM 1776 - A to Z to his Publication
Thank you for sharing this - I love this patriot and her excellent presentation of the facts! Bravo👏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
reaper myer @reapermyer
10 November, 09:07
off topic but its about spain.....i had no idea muslims conqured spain and ruled there for 400 years until recently.......did you guys get taught this in school i dont think i did or maybe i was just looking out the window durring that lesson lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
09 November, 08:02
We found out some of this right after the election because Maria Zack spoke out to people, including Marla Maples Trump, Tiffany’s mother. We knew this and saw that nothing was done about it. Then we saw Trump vilified for saying the election was stolen which they still claim today. These are very dangerous thugs and they must be stopped, prosecuted and jailed for life at the very least. Trump never stops fighting for the truth. Biden is a ruthless thug along with Obama and the others.

Terri Lynn @HappyCleveland
09 November, 07:04
Any way to get the whole recording? I would LOVE to share! 💥

Royal Raven @Royalraven
09 November, 10:25
In response Terri Lynn to her Publication
Here's a Rumble video of Maria Zack's testimony.

https://rumble.com/v1v1xoa...