Only people mentioned by TRUMPWONMYPRESIDENT in this post can reply
SFWhite GodWins @SFWhite
10 February, 10:53
In response JOY MONTIEL to her Publication
We say "Balanced Budget" we mean CUT SPENDING & all redundant/unnecessary programs.
They say "Balanced Budget" they mean RAISE TAXES to pay for new programs while keeping all the rest, useful or not.
Be careful what you ask for when you're dealing with underhanded politicians.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
10 February, 10:38
Any person who says they are American, but something else also, isn't an American. Any person who refers to themselves and others as anything other than American isn't an American. We have room for but one National Anthem, the American National Anthem. We have room for but one Flag, the American Flag. And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people. #wwg1wga

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Smilin Doug @SmilinDoug
10 February, 10:18
And after these congressmen and senators leave office, they go on social security like the rest of us. I'd also love to see lower prices on drugs and doctor visits along with hospital stays.

Paisley Park @Paisley66
10 February, 10:17
there gas to be a better way for welfare too. too many are getting it with hyphenated names and different SSN. some get thousands of dollars a month!!! (and drive mercedes, audis, subarus, etc). I've seen it as I used to work for BJs. I was/am APPALLED by this and the fact that it goes on. BUT, when someone REALLY is in need of it, they can't get it for some reason or another