Ice Kates donated @IceKates
06 November, 12:42
#prayerteam here I am again :)f

My little sis and my husband both have cancer appointments tomorrow. Please pray for them to be healed and God's comfort to surround them while waiting for results. God Bless you all for being so kind and loving and caring for me and my family. πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anne Kats @anneanon1
06 November, 01:16
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
May the Lord our Hod surround you all and feel you with faith we rebuke any illnesses in theses bodies and We believe in Gods love and mercies over them we thank you. Lord as if it is done in Jesus name Amen and AmenπŸ•ŠπŸ’–πŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
06 November, 01:28
In response Anne Kats to her Publication
In Jesus Name, Amen.
Thank you and God Bless you beyond measure !!

Anne Kats @anneanon1
08 November, 06:32
Hi just wondering how you hubby is doing I pray it all went well πŸ’–πŸ•ŠπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌ

Ice Kates @IceKates
Thank you for asking and great news yesterday his oncologist said his blood cancer is stable and there is no need for blood tests etc every 6 months and can now be tested once a year.

Now we are focusing on healthcare our way and with lots of great advice from everyone. The doc keeps telling Dave "Keep doing whatever it is you are doing".... he tells him it is PRAYER πŸ™
06:43 PM - Nov 08, 2023
In response Anne Kats to her Publication
Only people mentioned by IceKates in this post can reply
Christopher Gibbons @ChristopherGibbons
09 November, 06:17
This is great news. I’m still amazed to this day how powerful prayers does to all of us. God bless and take care of your family.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
08 November, 08:53
That is awesome!!!! It may be helpful to share the illness, and the successful way you dealt with it for anyone else who is stricken with the same illness. I think that would make GOD smile. I am so so so happy for your family.

09 November, 01:08
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
I've been thinking the same thing and get more technical and list what we believe is helping him .... we know prayer certainly is and diet but what else? Even how to read you medical records. I have vertigo from a oral surgery gone bad and looked up the diagnosis code and I have Vertigo with Giddiness LOL

I never would have known the "with Giddiness" part because the doctor never told me. It's funny because I walk like I'm drunk zig n zag and when I step left or right it makes me laugh like I'm drunk.

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
08 November, 07:51
Love it. ❀️ keep doing whatever you’re doing….πŸ˜€πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ™ŒπŸ’―
😊 enjoy the good news. It’s awesome. ❀️ enjoy the quiet calm and peaceful time. So glad for you.

Anne Kats @anneanon1
08 November, 07:44
God is so great and to the glory of God we thank him I’m so glad for you both love and always best wishes πŸ’–πŸ•ŠπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌ