Grant Wilson @GrantWilson_TGA
08 November, 04:36

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brian Doney @BrianDoney
08 November, 05:08
In response Grant Wilson to his Publication
Interesting to see these young lionesses exploring the "ringmasters illusions." Good 😊 Evening I am guessing for you down asunder in the Clockwise πŸ”ƒ, the English fancy thinking the world still revolves around them. πŸ˜† 😎 How is little soon to be large Billy growing Grant? Hope you and he are healthy.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Grant Wilson @GrantWilson_TGA
08 November, 08:50
In response Brian Doney to his Publication
Hi Brian! Yes - She's great! Yes -the Brit(ish)! -
I'm glad I caught You - been on Twitter X most of the time lately. I've been replying and sending Carolyn Bassett-Kennedy a lot! She's a talented 5D artist and I been back-and-forth'ing with Her! It's a real thrill! Billy is great thanks Bro. I hope Your Baby is well Mate- and of course, You and all Your Family and Friends. What times hey! Get real ready Brother - know You are but it's getting real. Here' Billy's first day ( 10 minutes) at the beach" Her get's His last vax on the Friday -so walks and socializing at dog parks/the dog beaches starts! Can't wait! Sending❀️

Brian Doney @BrianDoney
08 November, 08:57
In response Grant Wilson to his Publication
What a wonderful πŸ‘ 😎 πŸ–ΌοΈ of a beautiful moment πŸ’–. Thanks for sharing. Glad you are having fun 😊, best wishes to all there and then. Peace πŸ•ŠοΈ and Love my friend.
Brian

Only people mentioned by GrantWilson_TGA in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Grant Wilson, click on at the bottom under it