Grant Wilson @GrantWilson_TGA
08 November, 04:36

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brian Doney @BrianDoney
08 November, 05:08
In response Grant Wilson to his Publication
Interesting to see these young lionesses exploring the "ringmasters illusions." Good 😊 Evening I am guessing for you down asunder in the Clockwise πŸ”ƒ, the English fancy thinking the world still revolves around them. πŸ˜† 😎 How is little soon to be large Billy growing Grant? Hope you and he are healthy.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
08 November, 08:50
In response Brian Doney to his Publication
Hi Brian! Yes - She's great! Yes -the Brit(ish)! -
I'm glad I caught You - been on Twitter X most of the time lately. I've been replying and sending Carolyn Bassett-Kennedy a lot! She's a talented 5D artist and I been back-and-forth'ing with Her! It's a real thrill! Billy is great thanks Bro. I hope Your Baby is well Mate- and of course, You and all Your Family and Friends. What times hey! Get real ready Brother - know You are but it's getting real. Here' Billy's first day ( 10 minutes) at the beach" Her get's His last vax on the Friday -so walks and socializing at dog parks/the dog beaches starts! Can't wait! Sending❀️

Brian Doney @BrianDoney
What a wonderful πŸ‘ 😎 πŸ–ΌοΈ of a beautiful moment πŸ’–. Thanks for sharing. Glad you are having fun 😊, best wishes to all there and then. Peace πŸ•ŠοΈ and Love my friend.
Brian
08:57 AM - Nov 08, 2023
In response Grant Wilson to his Publication
Only people mentioned by BrianDoney in this post can reply
08 November, 05:35
In response Brian Doney to his Publication
Peace be with You Bro.