Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
Derek Johnson Telegram

Midweek Brainteaser πŸ’―πŸ”₯πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
12:53 PM - Nov 08, 2023
Only people mentioned by Only1CdnPatriot in this post can reply
Digital Warrior_81 @CueteamsixNahalf_81
08 November, 02:29
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
They have that covered. It folded up! But this is funny bcz I brought that up on FB on a NASA post and damn it didn’t take long for the know it all brainwashed to dispute my argument πŸ˜‚

It’s fun to irritate them!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
08 November, 02:25
I've asked that for years. Nice lawn chairs for seats also.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Missy M.. donated @MissyM
08 November, 01:59 (E)
Just thinking....

Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
08 November, 01:25
So sick of non believers! It was inflatable that came inside crackerjack’s…before they made crackerjills.

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
08 November, 01:28
In response Forever Patriot to his Publication
For so many….every one of friends and family members included….easier for them to be fooled than to admit being fooled.