Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
You can take Letitia James out the hood...

but you can't take the hood out Letitia James.
08:57 AM - Nov 08, 2023
Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
Tammy Faye @Pndlumswings
08 November, 11:02
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
Lmaoff... 😂 now everytime I see her, I'll think of this picture. They're all deranged and fckn compromised POS

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
08 November, 10:00
Brain Brillo.
STAT.

🙈

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
08 November, 09:59
now I understand why she is called peek a boo James

but now my eyes hurt!

Stacie King @BlockadeRunner
08 November, 09:53
Could've lived my whole life without seeing that... or that idiot, demonized, anorexic judge's naked torso...

not enough eye bleach... 🤢

JAMES GREYWOLF @MAJESTYK
08 November, 09:10
THOSE PHOTOS CAME OUT IN 17' TO LET US KNOW JAMES WAS A DEEP STATE PLAYER & WILL GET A TRIBUNAL 👏👏👏👏👏👏

JAMES GREYWOLF @MAJESTYK
08 November, 10:01
In response JAMES GREYWOLF to his Publication
THEY USED AN OBAMA DOUBLE TO BE HER 4 WEEKS AGO TO SEE IF ANYONE CAUGHT IT 🤣

Brian Doney @BrianDoney
08 November, 09:04
Peeka boo. Great? 🙁 Not.
Is that her orneryglands[™] profile pic? A resume photo? Uh let me guess, she is flirting?
Make that picture 🖼️ fade for me please.
Thank you. I didn't need to see that. Other things to focus in and on than hood rats.
Exposure, I guess. . . My eyes 👀 see no glory in that image.
😁