Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
08 November, 08:15
How many more elections do we have to endure without ANY confidence that there has not been massive cheating?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
Likely until MAGA supporters rise up and do something besides cry about it online then go back to the system. Large protests in support of Palestine everywhere, yet after 3 stolen elections the MAGA crowd just wants to be entertained and buy more tickets to another rally. Freedom isn’t free….everyone watching the world go to hell and waiting for a Savior in 2025. Getting everything they deserve
08:38 AM - Nov 08, 2023
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Only1CdnPatriot in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
08 November, 08:48
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
I don't think waiting for a savior, just waiting for the right triggers.
No one person is going to save us and while most are pushing for Trump to help in a CIC postion, Patriots know what is going to have to happen at some point. And imho, we are very close to that point.

It will take something to the level of debit cards not working one day, power grid going down, or internet to get the required attention of the population to stand up.
I will take a nuke scare event to get the military to take control from CISA.

The majority of Americans to date are not suffering to the point of standing up, they are feeling a pinch and noticing things are wrong but still going on with their lives without much interruption.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
08 November, 08:55
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Military is the only way…citizens would have never done anything. 2nd Amendment has proven useless, 75 million +++ and not one massive protest like we see for every other issue. Still paying taxes like good sheep, no clue how to organize. Can’t even get any group think here coming together to use our voices and get on the same page. In fairness, pretty tough to get AI characters to get in the streets and stand up to tyranny

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
08 November, 08:43
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
most maga I know are not just sitting back watching. They are inspired to do things. Good things.

08 November, 08:51
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Maybe the footage is being hidden….I haven’t seen one large protest for any of the indictments, the last 2 stolen elections, nothing since Jan 6, 2021. All I see are endless rallies of the same stories over and over again dancing to YMCA 5 minutes after hearing about mutilated children. Patriots traveling to attend 60+ rallies while many are living on a hope and a prayer in their cars or on the street