Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
04 October, 10:00
Navy decode

=

God Be Reversing The Curse 🙏/ Never Attack My Bride / Tell A Real Story Jc / Sounds Like A Big Beautiful Yes 😍/ Be A Story Of Adam And Eve 🍎/ Everlasting Mercy / Austin Is Ready For The Contact 👉👈/ A Day Is A Thousand Years 😖/ Any Time Now / Sailing Ships Q The Good Times Are Near By / Q Born In The USA The Voice 🗣/ I Love You ❤/ The Phoenix 🔥🦅/ The Mirror🪞/ Coming Soon 🎟/ Fireworks 🎆/ Dollar General 💵 🦌🪖/ Hello World 👋/ Power Of God 🦌/ Discernment 👁/ The Lion King 🦁/ God Is In A Body 🦌/ Its Very Hard Being Me 😵/ Sonic Booms 💥/ Compassion 💙/ Trust God / White Dragon🐉/ Im Coming Home / Shining Hope / The Lovers 💗/ Super Cool / A New Beginning 🌅/ Victory Gematria🏆/ Searches Your Thoughts 👁/ I Have Been Saved 🤝/ John John Eighteen 💚/ Trailblazer 🔥/ Two Can Play ▶️/ You Tell Em Trumpster / Lights Out The Game Over 🎮
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
124-421
744-447
TS 17:00 - 5:00

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cajun Deer @LilCajunDeer
“John John Eighteen”

Top cards around the ✌🏼
6 ♦️
4 ♠️
5 ♥️
3 ♣️
= 18 😎

Bottom left cards
6 ♣️
3 ♦️
2 ♣️
= 11 (J)

Bottom right card (right next to Shane's head)
A ♥️
= ☝🏼

Add the bottom cards together and you get
12=L

And there's VK's 92 again...think mirror
11/9 9/11 or 9♊️

#BlueGreenTeam💙🐸
🦌🙏🏼💗
07:16 AM - Nov 08, 2023
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LilCajunDeer in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Cajun Deer, click on at the bottom under it