Water Mark @Watermark
07 November, 01:25 (E)
I just can't shake the feeling that the current global political conditions are contrived by a small group of humans with evil intent rather than God's Will as prophesied.

With the power the KM have; they could arrange the nations and armies of the world into this configuration. Once the war has begun and much of population is destroyed, they could bring in their undisclosed tech (so called alien tech) to pretend they are benevolent aliens (the Galactic Federation), destroy the remaining armies with DEW's to bring 'peace', impose biometric ID, digital currencies, constant surveillance, and enslave the world. Survivors will beg for safety and food and gladly offer themselves up for the Mark.

I see this happening in real time. Some anon's are rushing towards QFS or Starlink or NESARA; ALL of it reeks of Agenda 2030 in disguise. Even Q fits.

Am I the only person paranoid enough to see this scenario?

(Its pretty damn freaky to be the most weird, paranoid person in this crowd.)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
07 November, 01:56
In response Water Mark to his Publication
You aren't the only one. I often state that Q and the anons are being used to brainwash us into compliance and to sit back while everything goes down...if they can control the rebels, there is no one to oppose them.

The psy op we're living through it not only for the world in general, but also has a side psy op for those of us who see and know the truth, but it is to keep us silent, afraid to do anything because we will 'disrupt the plan', etc...

We're kept in our place, unable to rebel, and told to just wait...its coming...keep the faith...we're given dates that come and go...we're hanging on the tiniest little hint of 'something' which turns out to be 'nothing'... We're fed hopium stories on places like Real Raw News, and we're supposed to believe aliens are going to save us. Yeah...I grew up in the 80's with all the alien movies. What we're being told is the theme of those movies.

We've been lied to. Biblically, we KNOW how this goes down. Hopium won't change that.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Evangelina @Evangelina
I can relate to what you are saying.

It's been a rough ride that is only going
to intensify. This has Never been done
before and I believe the scope far exceeds
anything we imagine. All of our emotion are
on a never ending roller coaster.

A good man on twitter once told me Movies
are Documentaries and the News is Fiction.
03:35 PM - Nov 07, 2023
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Evangelina in this post can reply
Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
07 November, 04:09
In response Evangelina to her Publication
I have all but walked away. I'm done with all of this, because it is so obvious what is going on. And the influencers, even people that inititally seemed trustworthy - they are just stringing everyone along, and because people want to have hope, they fall for it hook-line-and sinker...

I'm just ready for things to get incredibly bad, and if/when we survive that, it will get even worse. I believe the bible is complete, and accurate - yes there are other books out there, but God created one book out of many and stopped adding books. What many of the books say - Daniel, Ezekiel, Isaiah, Acts, Revelation and others...I know how this ends.

I just hurts me so deeply to see good people's hearts being lied to, and influencers using every possible lie and tactic and hope to ensnare people even more.

Makes me gut sick, makes my spirit weep. In the end, the only hope we truly have is in Jesus and God's promises. ANYTHING else is moot. Very few see that. That's okay, sadly their choice..

Evangelina @Evangelina
07 November, 05:13
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
Have felt most all you have said at one
time or another. I am in another place
at this time.

Everywhere I look I see encouragement to
armor up, look up, pray, Trust God, Trust
Jesus, have Faith.

We can't really walk away. We know too much.
No place to go.

Stepping back for a bit is rejuvenating.
I've done it several times 😁

Not trying to be disagreeable 🙏🏻😊🕊🤗💞