Water Mark @Watermark
07 November, 01:25 (E)
I just can't shake the feeling that the current global political conditions are contrived by a small group of humans with evil intent rather than God's Will as prophesied.

With the power the KM have; they could arrange the nations and armies of the world into this configuration. Once the war has begun and much of population is destroyed, they could bring in their undisclosed tech (so called alien tech) to pretend they are benevolent aliens (the Galactic Federation), destroy the remaining armies with DEW's to bring 'peace', impose biometric ID, digital currencies, constant surveillance, and enslave the world. Survivors will beg for safety and food and gladly offer themselves up for the Mark.

I see this happening in real time. Some anon's are rushing towards QFS or Starlink or NESARA; ALL of it reeks of Agenda 2030 in disguise. Even Q fits.

Am I the only person paranoid enough to see this scenario?

(Its pretty damn freaky to be the most weird, paranoid person in this crowd.)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Evangelina @Evangelina
Also, I have shared a couple of posts of QSI.

We are in the process of destroying the old
system. Something has to Replace that.
Anything unfamiliar is bound to raise eyebrows.

My understanding is EVERYTHING we do
going forward revolves around QSI. They
are implementing various procedures to
STOP bad actors from acquiring ill gotten
$$$ and prolonging this agony.
02:48 PM - Nov 07, 2023 (E)
In response Water Mark to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Evangelina in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Evangelina , click on at the bottom under it