Digital Warrior_81 @CueteamsixNahalf_81
07 November, 11:29
I just want to say you all here on AU have been really supportive with one another and bring some very insightful information relating to health and spirituality and I am very thankful that the Lord has lead me here bcz I know you all care for one another and support even though we are strangers. So am asking for on behalf of my wife as she may have a cancerous mass and her last biopsy did not come back good.

I greatly appreciate your prayers and support and my ❤️ and 🙏 goes out to everyone of you!

Thank you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
Change her diet to an alkaline diet. ASAP. Cancer cannot thrive in an alkaline environment. She needs to also drink alkaline water. Add lemon to pure filtered water. Look up Tippens protocol and begin it.
Lord Jesus please guide this beloved wife to the best therapies, and place your healing touch upon her tumor. May she be granted miraculous healing. In Jesus Name Amen 🙏
11:50 AM - Nov 07, 2023
In response Digital Warrior_81 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by InHisHolyName in this post can reply
Digital Warrior_81 @CueteamsixNahalf_81
07 November, 12:42
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Thank you so much! I will share this with her!

🤍🤍🤍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396