Digital Warrior_81 @CueteamsixNahalf_81
I just want to say you all here on AU have been really supportive with one another and bring some very insightful information relating to health and spirituality and I am very thankful that the Lord has lead me here bcz I know you all care for one another and support even though we are strangers. So am asking for on behalf of my wife as she may have a cancerous mass and her last biopsy did not come back good.

I greatly appreciate your prayers and support and my ❤️ and 🙏 goes out to everyone of you!

Thank you!
11:29 AM - Nov 07, 2023
Only people mentioned by CueteamsixNahalf_81 in this post can reply
Kim Board @Kimpossible
07 November, 08:03
In response Digital Warrior_81 to his Publication
Sending prayers ❤️🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
07 November, 12:16
🙏🙏🙏💕💕💕

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
07 November, 12:39
In response Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot to her Publication
Thank you!

Vicki Lord @Vlord
07 November, 11:59
Prayers for you and your wife. 🙏🏻❤️

07 November, 12:40
In response Vicki Lord to her Publication
Thank you!

Only followers of this user (gingersnapstx) can see their posts

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
07 November, 11:50
Change her diet to an alkaline diet. ASAP. Cancer cannot thrive in an alkaline environment. She needs to also drink alkaline water. Add lemon to pure filtered water. Look up Tippens protocol and begin it.
Lord Jesus please guide this beloved wife to the best therapies, and place your healing touch upon her tumor. May she be granted miraculous healing. In Jesus Name Amen 🙏

07 November, 12:42
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Thank you so much! I will share this with her!

🤍🤍🤍

Night Shift @kekerista
07 November, 11:47
Try the joe tippens protocol.
I personally know several people in my life that have done it and within4-6 months the cancer is gone. I work with dogs and it works on them too!
https://roserambles.org/20...

07 November, 12:46
In response Night Shift to her Publication
Thank you so much! I will share this with her!

🤍🤍🤍

Kali Krause @KaliKrause
07 November, 11:46
Ivermectin or Fembemzole cures cancers :)

07 November, 12:47
In response Kali Krause to her Publication
I have had her take ivermectin since she found out but I don’t know how regularly she’s been doing it.

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
07 November, 11:46
prayers and good thought for you and family

07 November, 12:48
In response sharon pasvant to her Publication
Thank you!

🙏🤍

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
07 November, 11:44
Sending a prayer for your wife Digital Warrior, I pray God will wrap her in his loving arms and remove the evil inside her, In Jesus name Amen!🙏🙏🙏

07 November, 12:49
In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication
Amen 🙏 and thank you!

God bless 🤍

James Dean @Wait_its_time
07 November, 11:44
Take Ivermectin or Fenbenzinol right away to stop it and make it dissolve.

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
07 November, 11:43
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
07 November, 11:38
Prayers going up in Yeshua's Holy Name for complete healing and comfort.

Numbers 6:24-26

07 November, 12:50
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
Thank you! 🤍

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
07 November, 11:38
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

07 November, 12:50
In response Pipsqueak to her Publication
Thank you 🤍

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
07 November, 11:37
Prayers up for You and your Wife🙏🙏

07 November, 12:52
In response Mike Allen Good and Green to his Publication
Thank you! 🤍

Jessica Dunn @Godwins202
07 November, 11:34
🙏 for your wife!

07 November, 12:53
In response Jessica Dunn to her Publication
Thank you! 🤍