Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
06 November, 06:23
Disgusting. RIDICULOUS they can do this kinda stuff.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
06 November, 07:13 (E)
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Thank God for our resilient bodies that have been inundated with the poisons these so called 'Godly people' made and distributed. The Truett Cathy family ownership of Chick Fil A, claim their core values are rooted in Christianity. 😏 Many of the chain’s restaurants are located in areas with a high percentage of Mormons. The chain’s corporate culture is strongly influenced by the Cathy family’s beliefs, which often echoes Mormon values. 👎Every religion is a FALSE TEACHER!

***RELIGION IS THE FALSE TEACHER***

God was brilliant when he created HIS humans with HIS DNA, HEART, and SOUL. He speaks to us through our heart that way NO ONE, or NO BOOK could corrupt his beautiful people. God resides in every cell of the human vessel.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stacie King @BlockadeRunner
06 November, 07:28
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
Since going organic, I can't eat Chick-fil-a. Their chicken tastes like rubber. It makes me sick.

Faith is everything.
Religion is the demonic undersell.

06 November, 08:54
In response Stacie King to her Publication
HE is secret org that spokesman, ugh.

I'm finding a possible meaning to infiltration not invasion...
It ain't good. It's downright terrifying, at first.

And knowing is half the battle...
Time to fight.
11:07 PM - Nov 06, 2023
Only people mentioned by BlockadeRunner in this post can reply
07 November, 06:47
In response Stacie King to her Publication
Yep, all these dumb secret orgs "and all tie in at the top".

07 November, 10:23
A friend and I plan to present connections.
The show is Sunday night at 5:30 EST.
Please join us if you are available.

We're fighting back.

Rumble: https://rumble.com/c/c-522...
YouTube: https://youtube.com/Chose...