COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
CAN'T HELP BUT WONDER HAS DJT DONE THIS BEFORE?

DOQ
@doqholliday

I don’t pray to Donald Trump.

Never will.

I don’t worship him.

I know he’s imperfect.

But I know God has put him in a place of purpose to bring about the destruction of the cabal and it’s working.

This sort of thing has happened with many men throughout history.
07:15 PM - Nov 06, 2023
Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply
Par Nelli @Parnelli
06 November, 08:46
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
CV I believe we've all been here many times to fulfill our final duty! ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Arrow D.. @Arrow
06 November, 07:27
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
This is a must watch video. More evidence that the H man knew what and who he was up against... How many countless hours have we investigated, discussed & revealed the criminality of the Masonic Lodge & other similar organizations. Unfortunately few in the world were willing to see who the enemy to the people of the world were and unfortunately the power of the NWO was underestimated, through their invasive organizations. Their Bastion of power was in Poland (Warsaw) as a direct outreach into Germany & the Soviet Union as home base of the Khazarian mafia. They'd been morally corrupting Germany for years, as well as starving the nation under The Treaty of Versailles. H knew all right. & when he rose to power he was determined to do something about it. 1st was to restore economic prosperity to his people by eliminating the Rothschild bankers from control in his nation. A very sound reason why OUR man kept H's book at his bedside. Trump Knows https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Suzanne Duffy @HealthGangster
07 November, 11:22
In response Arrow D.. to her Publication
Who Is H.....The Only H i can think of HUSSEIN.
Please enlightened me!