Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
04 November, 03:00

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wheels @Wheels
04 November, 03:33
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
All talk on this side!!! Great talkers!! Saying the same god damn things for 7 years or more!! That's the change we all can believe in!!! FFS!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
04 November, 03:43
In response Wheels to his Publication
If you post God's name like that again on my feed you will be blocked permanently.
That is a promise!

Wheels @Wheels
04 November, 11:32
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I'm a troll because I don't think like the no IQTARD cult members!! LMFAO!! OK👍!! Your fake messiah is getting exposed and you're all no different than the libtards!!! That's why ya'll are the new lefties!!! None of you can think without the cult!!!

reaper myer @reapermyer
05 November, 12:11
why are you on this site if you dont like people who follow Q, other then to troll? If you want to take action instead of talk whats stopping you? I get called a troll as well cause i disagree with alot posted here but i do my best to make my point but not be an asshole......sometimes i fail though lol

Wheels @Wheels
05 November, 12:14
In response reaper myer to his Publication
Meeting of mindless here!!! LMFAO!!! I don't care about your side!!!!!!! Ya'll are hypocrites and so phony!!! and keep on pretending!!! Ya'll are destroying lives of people and don't care!!! So why would I care about ya'll!!!! Worshipping your fake messiah!!! 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

reaper myer @reapermyer
05 November, 12:20
how are they destroying peoples lives? The people on here are pretty religious and dont worship Trump......im a heathen though...im not going to block you im just interested in what you have to say i was in your shoes awhile back and thought like you

Wheels @Wheels
05 November, 12:24
Go ahead and block me!!! Ya'll are masters at doing that!! And it doesn't bother me!! But just because ya'll block me doesn't mean your problems will go away!!! Every day more and more people are jumping off the Trump train!!! And ya'll have brought this upon yourselves!!! Enjoy!!

reaper myer @reapermyer
no this is fun for me......youre hilarious
12:27 AM - Nov 05, 2023
Only people mentioned by reapermyer in this post can reply
Wheels @Wheels
05 November, 12:29
F your fake messiah too cult member!!! 😁

reaper myer @reapermyer
05 November, 12:31
i dont have a messiah im a heathen nobody would let me into a cult you gotta worship something

Wheels @Wheels
05 November, 12:28
OK cult member!!!😁