Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
04 November, 03:00

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wheels @Wheels
04 November, 03:33
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
All talk on this side!!! Great talkers!! Saying the same god damn things for 7 years or more!! That's the change we all can believe in!!! FFS!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
04 November, 03:43
In response Wheels to his Publication
If you post God's name like that again on my feed you will be blocked permanently.
That is a promise!

Wheels @Wheels
04 November, 11:32
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I'm a troll because I don't think like the no IQTARD cult members!! LMFAO!! OK👍!! Your fake messiah is getting exposed and you're all no different than the libtards!!! That's why ya'll are the new lefties!!! None of you can think without the cult!!!

reaper myer @reapermyer
05 November, 12:11
why are you on this site if you dont like people who follow Q, other then to troll? If you want to take action instead of talk whats stopping you? I get called a troll as well cause i disagree with alot posted here but i do my best to make my point but not be an asshole......sometimes i fail though lol

Wheels @Wheels
05 November, 12:21
In response reaper myer to his Publication
Ya'll are no different than the LEFT!!!! Same way of thinking and same way of acting!!! Get over yourselves!!! 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡 Ya'll are just as brainwashed as the left!!! And the reason that ya'll are the new left!!! I'M NOT A LEFTY because I Don't like side!!! None of ya'll can understand that!!! I don't care if it's left or right or the Q side!!! Ya'll are useless!!! I'm a troll because I disagree with your side!!! FFS!!! Ya'll need special help!!! A padded white room next to the lefties!!! 🤡🤡🤡🤡 Keep playing your games and living in your movie!!!🤡🤡🤡🤡

reaper myer @reapermyer
if you dont know why were different from the left then your clearly retarded......useless is coming on to a site where you dont support anything we talk about lol
12:25 AM - Nov 05, 2023
Only people mentioned by reapermyer in this post can reply
Wheels @Wheels
05 November, 12:27
In response reaper myer to his Publication
OK cult member!! And I'll say it one more time!!! I'm not a lefty because I hate this side!!! I hate the right side just as same!!! 😁 Ya'll are useless and serious problems!!! Time for ya'll to go!!!!

reaper myer @reapermyer
05 November, 12:29
left and right politicians are the same except for a few but the citizens are very different....you wont see us promoting dead babies or chicks with dicks