Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
04 November, 03:00

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WE MUST FIGHT @eye_of_the_storm_17
The troll is likely a lefty LARPER-soon as one sniffs out a honey hole of patriots, they slide in to do a little damage detail to lower morale. Only a libtard would use than many exclamation points.
12:03 AM - Nov 05, 2023
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by eye_of_the_storm_17 in this post can reply
WE MUST FIGHT @eye_of_the_storm_17
05 November, 11:34
In response WE MUST FIGHT to his Publication
And then just continue to tarry on, thinking someone cares. Not everyone here has 'sides' there are some that realize that both wings are on the same bird. And I agree that sitting around 'decoding' social media images and trying to find a glaze of hope hidden in subliminal messages seems to be a waste of time. Hopium is addictive; but sometimes nessacary.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
reaper myer @reapermyer
05 November, 12:53
i think hes just frustrated that we are losing out country and nobody seems to be doing anything but talk

Wheels @Wheels
05 November, 12:06
??????????????? Ya'll just make things up as you go????????????? Ya'll live in fantasyland??? LMFAO!!! I'm not a lefty because I hate your side!!! Ya'll are the NEW lefties because you think and act like they do!!!! What part of this is so difficult to understand here cult member???????????????

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 November, 12:04
No worries. They are not allowed to do anything but pass thro bubbles here.

Wheels @Wheels
05 November, 12:08
I'm not a lefty!!! Let me repeat that for you NANA!!! Just because I hate your side doesn't mean I'm a lefty NANA!!! Would ya'll like me to go get my crayons and draw it out??? Would that help ya'll understand!!!! I don't like your side, and I don't like the left NANA!!! So difficult to understand isn't it!!!! YIKES!!!!

Wheels @Wheels
05 November, 12:11
😂Go ahead and attack me because I don't think like the cult if that makes ya'll feel better!!! Thick as a brick and 6 times as useless!!! Your side is trash just like the left is NANA!!!! Understand now!!!😅 I don't give a shit about your fake messiah!!!! And this side is a waste of space and resources and living in fantasyland!!!!! LMFAO!!!!🤡🤡🤡🤡HONK HONK🤡🤡🤡🤡