Buckle up.
We are coming into the final stretch.
11:58 AM - Nov 04, 2023
Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
Amy Grahm @Amyl123
04 November, 02:44
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
🐸👊🐸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
04 November, 02:34
At the 'end', how much do you think they'll disclose? Do you think they'll ever just come out and admit that there was a such a thing as Q? I realize that they have in a 'coms' sense already, but I'm talking about full public disclosure. I don't think that they will. I think they need to stay private and keep and eye out for any more cabal recurrences that might pop up.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Devout Patriot @GrayMouser
04 November, 12:15

DAN MARTIN @DANMARTIN17
04 November, 03:07
In response Devout Patriot to his Publication
It's a fake folks. A sure sign of a photoshopped image is they are always soft focus to disguise the edits. Notice how the picture here of the same men is sharp and the coffee cups are not Q mugs at all.