Laura9 IAM @IAM_Laura9
I know many of you might want to read this

BUT I had told a few ppl that Biden would be inaugurated & that happened

NOW I'm thinking

What if Trump IS Convicted via this sham impeachment?

Congress would have unConstitutionaly impeached a citizen

They bypassed the Constitution for their political gains.

If so:
Opticly > Wouldn't the Military have more of a reason to take over?
Congress Fails to uphold Constitution
Abuse of the Constitution
Voter Fraud

The White Hats are in control
How far will they push this movie?

Though
09:06 PM - Feb 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by IAM_Laura9 in this post can reply
Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
12 February, 07:27
In response Laura9 IAM to her Publication
but no SCOTUS to verify that it is UNCONSTITUTIONAL.

but...
maybe.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberte Mom @Libertemom
11 February, 02:39
First arrest will verify action and confirm future direction

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JC. Campbell @Majomega
10 February, 09:42
It isnt that complicated. Either we wait and wake people up while waiting OR we start taking the country back ourselves. You just have to determine for yourself where your red line is and act in accordance with your beliefs.

JenAnn I Am @JenAnn
10 February, 09:40
Until they get them all, and our feelings about it dont matter, and should not matter... its not easy to do what they are doing, for ALL of us! This is not a game...

Mic Band-Z @Bandido45
10 February, 09:39
we're passed waiting for traitors to criminalize themselves..

jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
10 February, 09:37
Stop it right now please. we can't take any more of this. the military is already in charge due to our POTUS signing Insurrection Act abt Jan 10-11. i am hoping that he will have awesome proofs for the country who is watching this impeachment, especially the evil left that enjoy seeing our president suffering. Hopefully they haver footage taken by horned guy who was a white hat that infiltrated Antifa and has lots of proofs including pictures with pelosi's son in law.

Glo Cat1965 @GloCat1965
10 February, 09:29
I hear what you are saying Laura and maybe that will happen but stealing and certifying a fraudulant election is traitorous enough one would think to have the military get involved due to a coup and a theft of Americas voting process with foreign entity's involved.

Wego All @Wego2
10 February, 09:26
Who would have authority over the military NG to make a determination or decision? One person or more? Could they not be compromised disabled in anyway?

Candi Scott @CanCanScott
10 February, 09:26
Q💧16

"he's 100% insulated with zero risk of impeachment (fact)"

i also think this post could be referencing
THIS FRIDAY AND SATURDAY🧐🧐🧐

Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
10 February, 09:17
He will be impeached I believe. The end wont be for every one. I hate thinking that would ever happen but you're rigjt. brings out the rest of the traitors

Curious Juice @CuriousJuice
10 February, 09:14
I'm really hoping this doesn't drag out much longer.

Carida Carpathia @CaridaWhispia
10 February, 09:13
Lol I typed out this same senerio in a post last night but then deleted it as soon as I posted it. This seems to be logical though. The Military will have to step in. 1. Trump not President of the 10 miles of fencecd in area. 2 They attempting to impeach a citizen of United States not of The United States Coorporation LLC or what ever it was. Trump did away with that in July 2020 I understand? Please correct me if I am wrong. I hardly make sense I know. lol. But I feel the Military has every right to uphold the consitituon and I think Trump may well indeed be found guilty. Military only way.

Rebel Belle @RebelBelle_55
10 February, 09:10
I have wondered this exact same thing!

Laura9 IAM @IAM_Laura9
10 February, 09:12
In response Rebel Belle to her Publication
People get upset when we go down a path that's not what they want.
But, in a movie - they push it as far as they can.
And in doing so they expose themselves more...
Glad I'm not alone! :)