https://youtube.com/shorts...

Riders on the storm
Into this house, we're born
Into this world, we're thrown
Like a dog without a bone
An actor out on loan
Riders on the storm

HELLO - they were writing about this time -
about us.... WE were BORN to a PAIR OF RENTERS PARENTS - PAIR - RENTS -who took us in as per SOUL CONTRACT.... the SOUL AGREEMENT.. we were THROWN in not knowing what our purpose was until just recently - what our ROLE is - WHO WE REALLY ARE - do you know?... are we the ACTOR out on LOAN? ....... ACTS/ Bible... there is so much more.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cornell Qarcia77 donated @Cornell77
02 November, 04:36
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌlove it! Was always drawn to the Doors from a very early age.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
02 November, 04:46
In response Cornell Qarcia77 to his Publication
Me too - specially since my Father played keyboards for them ... (as a backup- for concerts.etc.)

03 November, 08:58
Really?!?! Wow! That's amazing!

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
03 November, 09:53
He was actually in the group Vanilla Fudge he still plays with a bunch of the old rock n rollers at 80!

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
03 November, 09:54
He filled in as a back up keyboard player for a few great bands

03 November, 12:47
That's epic! I've been a drummer for over 30 years

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
Awesome ---maybe you will be able to play at the GATHERING..... I think we will be learning much more of what the SON gs and LYRICS really mean.... they hid the truth in many of the older songs... some new ones - but the 60's/70's were filled with soo many.
01:21 PM - Nov 03, 2023
Only people mentioned by DinaElle in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Elle DiNardi, click on at the bottom under it