https://youtube.com/shorts...

Riders on the storm
Into this house, we're born
Into this world, we're thrown
Like a dog without a bone
An actor out on loan
Riders on the storm

HELLO - they were writing about this time -
about us.... WE were BORN to a PAIR OF RENTERS PARENTS - PAIR - RENTS -who took us in as per SOUL CONTRACT.... the SOUL AGREEMENT.. we were THROWN in not knowing what our purpose was until just recently - what our ROLE is - WHO WE REALLY ARE - do you know?... are we the ACTOR out on LOAN? ....... ACTS/ Bible... there is so much more.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cornell Qarcia77 donated @Cornell77
02 November, 04:36
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌlove it! Was always drawn to the Doors from a very early age.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
02 November, 04:46
In response Cornell Qarcia77 to his Publication
Me too - specially since my Father played keyboards for them ... (as a backup- for concerts.etc.)

Cornell Qarcia77 donated @Cornell77
03 November, 08:58
Really?!?! Wow! That's amazing!

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
03 November, 09:53
He was actually in the group Vanilla Fudge he still plays with a bunch of the old rock n rollers at 80!

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
03 November, 09:54
He filled in as a back up keyboard player for a few great bands

Cornell Qarcia77 @Cornell77
That's epic! I've been a drummer for over 30 years
12:47 PM - Nov 03, 2023
Only people mentioned by Cornell77 in this post can reply
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
03 November, 01:21
Awesome ---maybe you will be able to play at the GATHERING..... I think we will be learning much more of what the SON gs and LYRICS really mean.... they hid the truth in many of the older songs... some new ones - but the 60's/70's were filled with soo many.