Earth Alliance @Hampata
💖You might not be an Anon, or a content creator, but you are a Digital Soldier. Patriots that follow & share content (truth) are the foot soldiers. You're the ones that run the ammo.

Anons would be nothing without you. You're a very important part of the Information Army. Without you we wouldn't be as powerful as we are, & by we, I mean ALL OF US. Together we are strong.

I see people say they wish they could do more. I just want you to understand that every moving part matters. A clock can't tell time without the gears.

You cause the ripple effect in the ocean of information. Even if you only get 4 re-posts it helps. Look at your views & the views of the re-posts. Now multiply that by millions. It's not about how big your following is, it's about all of us working together.💖

A beautiful brave new world lies ahead.///💞
>>> >>> >>>
WWG1WGA!
Q
10:41 AM - Nov 03, 2023
Only people mentioned by Hampata in this post can reply
Silver Cat @silvercat
03 November, 09:47
In response Earth Alliance to his Publication
Thank you for this! Very inspiring!
Blessings to you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Smith @Smiles2u226
03 November, 11:58

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cat-Cher About @ThisIsC
03 November, 02:09
In response Lisa Smith to her Publication
We dd something

And that something became something

Neny Garcia @NenyG
03 November, 11:30
Thanks, I needed this today!
👊 🇺🇸 😇 🐸

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
03 November, 01:58
In response Neny Garcia to her Publication
Me too :(
Feeling so depleted.