Godly Man @WWCUE
I think around 1% of us are awake and carry the torch to fight the Cabal and save this Republic.

During this time each of us has lost family and/or friends because they can’t or won’t wake up to the truth. They’d rather we just stfu.

So, when this is over, and they have to face the facts and wake up. What will be your sentiment toward them when they want you back in their lives?

Please repost for a larger audience.

A. I will welcome em back

B. Fuck off, losers

C. I’m indifferent

02:55 AM - Nov 03, 2023
Only people mentioned by WWCUE in this post can reply
Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
05 November, 01:30
In response Godly Man to his Publication
I would welcome them back, BUT, the trust will take time!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
05 November, 01:15 (E)
What IS real? How do you DEFINE, real? If you’re talking about what can feel…what you can smell…what you can taste and see, then real is simply, electrical signals interpreted by your brain.

Listen to your Heart, for that is the only answer you'll need. 💓 🌟

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Evangelina @Evangelina
05 November, 12:54
A of course.
We were where they are.

Hollie Ryb donated @Hollier
05 November, 12:54
Sorry but my answer depends. What point are we at when this happens???
Can we restore our republic or are we living in a post-apacolyptic hell on earth?

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
05 November, 12:48
Although it will be hard to refrain from “I told u so” it will be such a relief to not feel so alone.

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
03 November, 03:18
They can't help it. I really believe they are that brainwashed. My boss especially. I printed a check for him this week to send to E*trade for 150,000.00 I know he's going to lose it, but he doesn't want to listen to me. His thoughts are I need to be in a mental ward. lol

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
03 November, 03:11
Need a D for "Love Is The Answer"~

😇✌