Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
🇺🇸 Any person who says they are American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. Any person who refers to themselves and others as anything other than American isn't an American. We have room for but one National Anthem, the American National Anthem. We have room for but one Flag, the American Flag. And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people. 🇺🇸#wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening #MAGA
08:56 PM - Feb 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by Qbero17 in this post can reply
Annie AnonLover @Michelle37sexy
26 March, 04:19
In response Qbero Gil Vega to his Publication
Some of us are in danger to state our real Country of origin. Some of us signed up on this group without looking at the option of "country of origin. We are ALL in this group, children of God. Most of us banned at twitter for speaking the truth. Most of us love the USA and above all, we all love DJT. Obviously God comes first. The whole world trust in the USA (DJT) to rescue the whole world from the evil that is going on for years. We trust in your beloved Country to save us ALL. My personal opinion, if I can, I would love to stay in USA but I'm not. I stay in a Country where you close your doors and windows and lock your car doors and don't walk alone and keep your handbag close and if on the road, keep your eyes open for stones throwing at your car. So, please give us some respect for praying for your Country and praying every day when some of you need some prayers The whole world knows you are the country that's going to rescue us all. God bless you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Desert Dog @Zippydog
02 March, 08:51
Amen! 🇺🇸♥️🇺🇸♥️🇺🇸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jeanne Ramsey @SassysMom
02 March, 08:07
HEAR!Hear!