Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
02 November, 02:27
ITS NOT YOUR JOB TO JUDGE GODS CHILDREN!!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
Just an observation tho..I've noticed many people definition of 'good' is wot they were taught by Books and Religion and Society but yet still sharing Q posts and Memes about everything that is taught here is a lie!!.Makes one wonder how many are truly awake..
02:50 PM - Nov 02, 2023
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Only people mentioned by seriousreesy in this post can reply
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
02 November, 03:05
In response Serious Reesy to her Publication
If I may jump in.... You are correct many people have a different definition of GOOD/ the ones who scream the loudest and go against REAL TRUTH are the ones lost in this whole MOVEMENT.... they cherry pick whatever fits their narrative and whatever comfort blanket they choose to wear when things get too real for them... its sad and frustrating all at the same time. As a matter of fact I see someone in this thread who BLOCKED me.... I think this was recent since I go against what most want to hear.... as usual it baffles my mind that more do not SEE all the CONNECTIONS in Lauren posts... she puts it all out there - TRUTH all day long...and yet people do not want to budge from the narrative of the week train ride..... My guess is 95%++ are still asleep on this platform.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
02 November, 03:09
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
They want it to happen how THEY want it to happen. Not how it SHOULD happen. VERY selfish hearts that need to atone.

02 November, 02:51
In response Serious Reesy to her Publication
Very few. They're in for quite a shock. All these years the truth has been here and it was ignored. 😭