#GodWins
______
🇺🇸 Qrash The Matrix
SCAVINO ON IG🔥🔥🔥

Please dear God... let it be!!!
This is Nessun Dorma from the FINAL ACT
of Pavarotti /Puccini opera...

👇 LET'S GOOOOOO ‼️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ellen Perricci @perriccie
Kids don't understand what they're missing, retreating to video gaming & sit-coms or cartoon characters that YET➡️ undertones ➡️ sensitive, attentive souls unsettled...
call it "cognitive DISSONANCE" between the NARRATIVE, supposedly offering GUIDANCE & ASSURANCE, while delivering sub vocce, "all is NOT explained..., as HAMLET put it, "one may SMILE & SMILE, & STILL be a VILLAIN..."

I'm MARRIED to a guy whose Dad listened to opera on the radio EVERY Sat. afternoon & then march his 6 kids to MASS w/o fail the following morning... My husband loves music in general, but only learned to fight @ home, & aspire to be an engineer, like his Papa. The only Italian he picked⬆️were "BASTA!" & "CHOOCH!"

I think of the line in "Peggy Sue Got Married" where the "Beat" poet declared "NO MORE Mapo, Mom!"

SO many NEED CRASH COURSES in what's now called
DIALECTICAL BEHAVIOR THERAPY.
(b/f it was invented, I recall a book titled, "THE GENTLE ART OF SELF DEFENSE":
LEARN to ID NEEDS + 🤷🏻‍♂
09:30 PM - Nov 01, 2023
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by perriccie in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ellen Perricci, click on at the bottom under it