Martin Geddes @martingeddes
Me outside of Peterlee Magistrates' Court after the bent judges and council did their thing in front of witnesses. Was buzzing with adrenaline still, and faced 3 hour drive right away to give a presentation. https://rumble.com/v3syh2p...
03:45 PM - Nov 01, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Silver Cat @silvercat
02 November, 12:15
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Martin! You are inspiring to us all! Thank you! Blessings to you!😻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eagle Soars @EagleSpirit
01 November, 10:24
You, Martin, are strong in faith, determination. I am as a follower of yours, very proud of you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sharon pasvant @memyselfi
01 November, 09:44
well he is alive!!!!

Jody Donohue @Jody
01 November, 09:34
Wow! Absolutely stunning to see. These folks will be grabbing their ankles, after messing with you! Way to go Martin! I thoroughly enjoyed listening to you. Bloody well done! I’m sorry that you have endured such heartache. 😔
Sounds as though you’re ready for the challenge. (Love your accent 😂) God bless Brother 🙏❤️

Fight_for_Life @Fight_for_Life
01 November, 09:22
You are an inspiration to so many! Thank you for showing others they too can stand up for themselves. God bless you.

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
01 November, 07:11
Go Martin be Batman for the people.

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
01 November, 07:00
You rock Martin ❤️🐸💯👊

Royal Raven @Royalraven
01 November, 06:40
Hallelujah!

🙏 May God Almighty continue to guide, bless and protect your every thought, word and action. Providing you with victory over the corruption in your council and country's legal system. You are in my prayers. 😊

The Mrs. Frog @MrsFrog
01 November, 05:46
Well done Martin!

TonyG @TonyG
01 November, 05:09
You DO have the support of a lot of people. Proud to know you fren.

Dianne Star @DiannePauline
01 November, 04:34
Wonderful Martin and sooooo happy for you! 💖

Phil Collins @G_Hard_Joe
01 November, 04:28 (E)
Well done Martin, I posted your video on my Bitchute Channel.
It has to be a Court Of Record!!

amy lilley @amylilley
01 November, 04:27
Our very own in house mischief maker of the first order🐸the outright GLEE from standing up and looking at the evil straight in the eye was brilliant!!! BRAVO MARTIN, so proud of you and honored to stand with you in Spirit😇💙🙏🏻🐸

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
01 November, 04:18
Warrior!! 🥰

Joelle Clista @Patriotsandthelike
01 November, 04:03
So proud of you Martin for fighting back. Stand your ground and wish you luck. Hugs