Lisa Groenewoud @VictoryOfTheLight369
⚠️🇺🇸Colorado, USA🇺🇸⚠️
Abnormal animal behaviour🤔

Dozens of 🦌deer and elk have emerged from the forests of Colorado and are sitting in people's 🏡yards as if someone chased them out of the 🌳woods.

👀Watch the animals, they sense when something is about to happen.... or to tell people something....
08:23 AM - Nov 01, 2023
Only people mentioned by VictoryOfTheLight369 in this post can reply
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
01 November, 09:46
In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication
Looks like Estes Park Colorado where there is a huge population of Elk in Rocky Mountain National Park. Lol This happens all the time especially in the fall rutting
(mating) season. 😉

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
13007 ThisOrThat @OneWayOrAnother
01 November, 08:47
Not to discount abnormal animal behavior observed by so many, as a 44 year resident of Colorado, there is an annual ritual every Fall called 'Hunting Season'. The
forest critters know safety lies within subdivisions.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
01 November, 08:35
My lead Mare has became irritated in the last week. She never bit before and now she tries to bite me whenever I put her halter on. Cat's don't run outside at daylight anymore? Staying inside. Dog is shaking like he's scared alot? Somethings up. I baby all of my animals and see changes quick.

Frank Dionne @USAMPVET76
01 November, 08:28
Correct. I heard some time back from Yellowstone Park Rangers that just before earthquakes, the deer, etc come down from the hills and group close to paved roads. Animals know. God gave them animal souls.