Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
30 October, 11:55

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Clarence Sargent @Ministerofblog
While I have solid issues with false religions I 100% agree that NO ONE should ever play this so-called Game (Biggest lie ever) I spent over 12 years in the Occult practicing at FIRST WHITE MAGIC which quickly turned into lust for more power and ended up doing demon conjuring and black spell casting!

Contrary to liars who say there is a difference between them one always given time leads to the other! God the Father sees no difference its ALL WICKEDNESS AND REBELLION PERIOD!

So what do you think God really sees when HIS OWN PEOPLE Celebrate DEMONIC DEATH CULT PRACTICES once a year?

There is nothing INNOCENT about Halloween, nothing good or even interesting about its history to me it almost took my life to hell. No believer should celebrate it or justify dressing UP AS DEMONS.

God is soon going require us THROUGH A GREAT SHAKING to give HIM the glory instead of giving glory to evil even in these so-called INNOCENT things he is tired of playing second fiddle to his unworthy f
12:49 PM - Oct 30, 2023
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Ministerofblog in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Clarence Sargent, click on at the bottom under it