Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
Just saw a video that I can't share....but it was regarding red carts being locked up around NYC. They are filled with green bags. They have a big letter X on the front of the cart. The video mentioned police being notified.
08:03 AM - Oct 30, 2023
Only people mentioned by TBIYTC in this post can reply
Jones 5.56 FMJ @Rifleman
30 October, 01:50
In response Time to Rise Patriots!!! to her Publication
Body bags????

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
30 October, 12:44
I don't understand one thing. So many people have seen those carts and no one thought to just look at what's in them? As for me, that would be the first thing I would do.
I really don't understand you guys anymore.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crystal Iannacone @Matriot
30 October, 12:43

Pray 4 Good @RedHotDot
30 October, 09:17
https://www.tiktok.com/t/Z...
Seen it yesterday sent it to a friend that was visiting NY

Pray 4 Good @RedHotDot
30 October, 09:31
In response Pray 4 Good to her Publication

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
30 October, 09:01
What are red carts?

30 October, 07:14
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
They look like the carts that people use who have a hard time carrying their grocery bags.

30 October, 07:35
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
These are the carts all over NYC

Qpatriots 1776 @Qpatriots1776
30 October, 08:44
Yes, I saw that video too, crazy

Silver Cat @silvercat
30 October, 08:18
What is going on with all that.
Pray!

Yester Vue @realyestervue
30 October, 08:17
Read and heard a brief about that yesterday too. Said they were most numerous in the Jewish residental quarters of the place.