Silver Cat @silvercat
The Detransition Diaries: Saving Our Sisters - YouTube

The Detransition Diaries is a documentary film that recounts the stories of three young women, who felt that their trauma and dysphoria would be fixed by try...

04:22 PM - Oct 29, 2023
Only people mentioned by silvercat in this post can reply
Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
29 October, 08:19
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
Saving Our Sisters is a brilliant expose of a group of young women who got caught up in the personhood-grinder social phenomena known as gender dysphoria.

I hurt for these ladies who have gone through the destructive mental gymnastics of thinking they were 'born in wrong bodies'! And I am very angry with the weak, destructively affirming professionals, who offered one-sided, supposed solutions! Their "help" caused even more mental, emotional distress and confusion for these ladies!

The BIG question is "What happened to our modern society, that TRUTH is suspect and on trial?"

But this I do know: TRUTH cannot be suppressed forever! IT WILL come to the surface! These ladies forced by life itself, had to face and accept the Fact that a woman is a woman is a woman!

"In the beginning God created.... mankind in his own image,
in the image of God he created them;
male and female he created them ..
and they felt no shame.."
(From Genesis Chapters 1 &2)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396